Summertime and the livin' is super easy with this cold Cumber & Avocado Soup. Within 10 minutes you will be able to serve a great appetizer/starter.
- Cucumbers - 2 large, peeled
- Avocado - 1, pitted and peeled
- Lime Juice - 3 tbsp.
- Parsley - 4 tbsp. finely chopped
- Salt - 0.5 tsp.
- Cold Water - 125 ml/ 0.5 cup
- Cayenne Pepper - to sprinkle on top
- Roasted Pine nuts - to sprinkle on top
Combine the peeled cucumbers, avocado, lime juice, parsley, salt and water in a food processor and process until smooth. Garnish with roasted pine nuts, some parsley and cayenne pepper on top.